The third TCI Latin American Chapter webinar took place on 9 February 2017 focusing on the elaboration of the strategy for a cluster initiative.
Invited speakers were
Bianca Dragomir, General Manager of AVAESEN, an energy cluster from Valencia, Spain and European Cluster Manager of the Year 2016
Álvaro Toro Contreras, Gerente Programa Estratégico Regional Nahuelbuta - Araucanía Costera, Chile.
Jaime Echeverri, Vice-President of Planning and Development at Chamber of Commerce of Medellin for Antioquia, moderated the session.
The following questions were raised during the webinar:
- What institutions are supporting the clusters? What is their role?
- What is the criteria for relating to such institutions?
- How to build this relationship?
- Under what criteria is this relationship prioritized?
- How to communicate cluster strategies?
The presentation (in Spanish) used during the webinar, including the conclusions by the experts, is available on TCI's Slideshare: