Become a TCI member
You have two options for applying for TCI membership:
TCI is the leading global network for practitioners, policy makers, researchers and business leaders working towards improving competitiveness in regions and clusters. TCI is a non-profit, non-governmental organization financed through annual membership fees.
||Non-profit organizations, government agencies, multilateral organizations, academic institutions and companies dedicated to fostering economic development.
TCI organizational membership fee* = 2000 EUR
||Cluster practitioners with at least two years of proven experience in cluster and competitiveness projects.
TCI individual membership fee* = 200 EUR
||Special rate = 20 EUR (justification from university must be provided)
*a membership year runs from 1 January - 31 December
** New this year! As presented in the last General Assembly, attendants to TCI conferences who have not formalized their membership through the TCI Secretariat will not enjoy the full benefits, although will continue having access to the members-only area on the website.
• Key information about clusters, competitiveness and innovation systems on a global level
• Latest trends in competitive strategies and cluster-based policies
• Best practices in cluster development and management
• News about cluster initiatives and competitive regions worldwide
• Experiences on methodologies for economic growth and regional development
• Contact with leading competitiveness actors and relevant organizations active in cluster and regional development in an open, flexible and practical context
• Access to hundreds of potential cooperation partners with deep expertise in clusters and competitiveness
• Interest Groups and Open Projects on competitiveness topics to build on strengths and expertise
• Regional initiatives and local contact points to exchange experiences and best practices in a dynamic regional dialogue
• Reinforcement of your international visibility through our website and members directory
• Showcase for your information on clusters and regional competitiveness
• Use of TCI logo. TCI logo grants recognition for practitioners and organizations working towards improving competitiveness in regions and clusters
• Certificate of membership
• Beneficial rates on TCI services
• Opportunities to host conferences in cooperation with TCI
• Access to the members reserved area on our website
• Be listed in our on-line member directory
• Right to attend, speak and vote at the TCI General Assembly
• Right to vote and eligibility for TCI Board of Directors