Our Member Directory, freely accessible online, is a unique tool to find the leading organisations supporting clusters as well as experts in clusters and competitiveness from around the world. Find out how to search for TCI members and discover the networking possibilities the Member Directory offers you.
While the entire Member Directory and its search options are open to all interested cluster and competitiveness practitioner, TCI members enjoy some exclusive networking features.
Search our Member Directory in order to:
- Find leading organizations world wide that support cluster based economic development
- Find professionals in clusters and competitiveness with specific criteria, such as practice in relevant industries, international work experience, years of experience in economic development and language proficency.
- Find speakers for your event
- Network with leading experts
All of our members, organizations and individuals, have a profile on our website. The organizations' logos are displayed on our homepage, with direct links to the Member Directory, giving them hence increased visibility. How to best use our Member Directory?
Get a quick overview about TCI membership
- Members' Map: an interactive world map in which you can see the countries with TCI members.
- TCI Organizational Members: a list of organizations acording to their institutional type: National or reginal development agencies, National or regional ministries, Councils of competitiveness, Cluster organizations, Universities, Consulting companies and companies. Click the logo of an organizational member and visit its full profile.
- TCI People: the full list of our members world wide.
Search for members, by
- Country: you best visit the Members' Map and click each country to receive the full list of members located there.
- Name, country or type of organization or search in combination of these to get quick direct results: Visit the directory of TCI members and search in Discover our Members.
- Experiences and competencies: Use the Advanced Search option in the members' directory to find members according to their experiences and competencies. Search criteria are: position, years of experience in economic development, world regions he/she worked in, languages spoken and specific interests.
Network with other members
TCI members enjoy a special feature of the Members' Directory: they can receive directly the contact data of other members and hence get directly in touch with them. Visit the profile of the member you wish to get in touch with, click "Send Mail" and you will receive a message with the e-mail address of the member. In addition, TCI members can edit their profile any time.
Intersted in enjoying the full advantages of the TCI Member Directory? Become a TCI member now! Information about all benefits and applications can be found here.