As in all TCI Global Conferences, the first conference day is dedicated to the Cluster Tours. Always very much appreciated by the participants, the Cluster Tours allow to learn firsthand from the manager of the cluster initiative and its most representative companies (government and academic actors) how the Bogota-region cluster initiatives work and the results that have been achieved so far.
Bogota's city-region has 16 cluster initiatives in different economic sectors. To provide a comprehensive experience to the participants, the Cluster Tours are being organized in 8 combinations covering the following themes:
- Bogota fashion experience (Apparel, Jewelry and Leather & Footwear clusters)
- Energy and construction for sustainability (Electric Energy and Construction clusters)
- Bogota, tourism and gastronomic destination (Business & Events Tourism and Gastronomy clusters)
- Strategic alliances for better business (Graphic Communication and Cosmetics clusters)
- Bogota fintech city (Financial Services and Software & IT clusters)
- Introducing innovation in a traditional industry (Dairy cluster)
- Biotechnology hub (Health and Pharma clusters)
- Bogota creative and music city (Creative & Contents Industry and Music clusters)
Each tour will reflect on issues, such as:
- The cluster’s relevance in the local, national and international contexts.
- Cluster initiative’s governance.
- The Bogota Chamber of Commerce's role.
- Most representative projects led from the cluster initiative.
- Benefits brought to the firms and the city-region.
- The mistakes that have been made.
- What´s missing to take the cluster to the next level.
Tel. +57 1 594 1000 Ext: 2765