Download: Whitepaper on Competitiveness of India
This whitepaper, emerged from the deliberations of the Competitiveness day of the Asia Competitiveness Forum, covers the 5 topics discussed:
- Asia as a driver for world economy: Dividend, Aging, Prosperity, Growth Engine, Value, Arbitrage, and Changing Role of Capitalism
- Manufacturing Competitiveness: Multiplier effect, next paradigm of growth for India, employment generation.
- The Role of Business in Society: Shared Value, Economic Objectives, Social Objectives, and Philanthropy et al
- Clusters as a tool for wealth creation: Emergence of clusters in India, Productivity, Diffusion, Innovation, Seeding Clusters, Trade, Cluster Portfolio, Specialization Patterns, Technology Clusters, Cluster Composition, Internationalization
- Regional Competitiveness & Process of Economic Development: Provinces, Vision, Value Proposition, Competition within States, Business Environment, Strategy, Sustainability, Stages of Competitive Development.
The Asia Competitiveness Forum was held on April 26 & 27, 2012 in Delhi (National Capital Region), India at Hilton, Janakpuri. The forum was organized by Institute for Competitiveness India in conjunction with TCI Network, OECD LEED, NSDC, GIZ and MSME.
The Forum covered topics related to competitiveness such as
- Economic Development: Economic Development: Reconfiguration, World, Asia, Regional Competitiveness, Urban Competitiveness, Locations, India.
- Prosperity: Wealth, Equitable Distribution, Disparity, Wealth Creation, and Clusters
- Shared Value Creation: Business, Society, BOP, Cooperatives, and Business Models
27 July 2012